Friday, August 12, 2011

No presence at all..

Sometimes I do wonder, if I were to go missing for few days in class. Will anyone notice?


Lately I feel as though, I'm invisible... I see people acknowledging each other when they see each other.. But It dont happen to me...  Even if I am beside them, they dont see me at all... they see the person behind me... Sometimes, it just Irritates the hell out of me and I'll be left out in anything and everything. You may say that I'm (perasan) or just self centered... but I'm not. If you are in my shoes, you'll know how it feels. Though some may prefer to be alone.... I don't.


Makes me wonder..... where do I belong??


Or am I destined to be a Lone Wolf.







P.S Thanks Chryssasaurus! For today ..  Means A lot =D

No comments:

Post a Comment