Friday, December 2, 2011

The Hardest Thing

Still framed photograph of you and me together,
Is all I have of me and you any more,
We were so in love and we thought it would last forever,
but in the storm, we were torn.

If I'd only knew the words to say that would make you turn around
I'd say those words to you more than a millions times.
It's been forever, but that hasn't changed what you mean to me.
Darling can't you see?

And I won't forget you
Don't regret you
The hardest thing I've had to do is live without you
And I wonder why we both walked away.
I'm lost without you, still crazy for you.
Just turn around, come back because your smile is overdue,
and I miss, I miss you

I'm sorry for all I did, what I said and things I hid.
I'm finally over me..
Is that too late for you?
I can't imagine where I'd be
If you had never rescued me
You gave me what it is, now I need you.

And I won't forget you
Don't regret you
The hardest thing I've had to do is live without you
And I wonder why we both walked away.
I'm lost without you, still crazy for you.
Just turn around, come back because your smile is overdue,
and I miss, I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment