Monday, August 2, 2010

My Dearest Friend

How do you cherish this bond of friends,
that has been with you through this course of life,
the time will come where we will part ways,
are we ready to face the reality of life.

I really want you to stay
but inside I know you mustn't
for it is your desire to go forward...
my heart says stay....but its my mind i must trust

we shared so much together,
laughter.. fun times... tears..
I wish that we could stay like this forever
the thought of not seeing each other is what I fear.

I know one day we will meet again
to be able to see my dearest friend;
I know we can't see us together again.
Even if for now . . . only in our minds.

May life be gentle with you
May God's best come your way;
And on some quiet tomorrow
You'll realize that I'm with you along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment