When a someone of high authority, warns or counsels us about something....
Is best that we listen to it... if not we'll face the consequences....
I've experience first hand of the consequences that came with the warning...
As a result I lost someone dear to me..... and that could've been avoided if I would just listen...
Each one of us has choices to make.. and each carries its own consequences....
Take for example gambling... You either you take the risk or not to bet.... and in the end is either you win or lose.... Each choice you make will have its own consequences whether we like it or not...
So always make your choices wisely.... choices on what you say, what you think, what you do... it will all affect either yourselves or somebody else....
What do you do when everyone doesn't trust you anymore? ....
What do you do when a person accused you of betraying them and doesn't trust you anymore.. .but in reality , you never did anything of any sort that would caused that?....
OH WHEN WILL ALL THIS DRAMA END!!!!!!!
Just because I'm a guy... doesn't mean you can put the blame on me..
Put your egoistic damn pride behind you.... everyone is a damn equal...
yeah you may be a lil older than us but that doesnt mean you can step on us...
Life's drama may be able to shorten my life....
and I'm worried that now im full of it... im gonna die super young...
Help me ~
No comments:
Post a Comment